Last update : 13.11.2020
In Milola Sàrl (“us”, “we”, “our” or “Company”), we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you and more generally, use any of our services (“the Services”), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services, as well as, any related services, sales or marketing.
I. What information do we collect?
a) Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal information provided by you: we collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; billing addresses; contact preferences; debit/credit card numbers; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
- Payment data: we may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe and/or Paypal and/or Twint. You may find their privacy notice here:
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
b) Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate on our website (www.milola.ch). This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser through the website you visit. Thanks to this cookie, information about your visit, including your preferred language and other settings, can be stored on the website.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and usage data. This is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports and hardware settings).
- Device data. We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access our website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location data. We collect information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and setting of the device you use to access our website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location setting on your device.
Cookies and similar technologies: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
II. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process;
- To request feedback;
- To manage user accounts;
- To send administrative information to you (for example, product new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies);
- To protect our Services;
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract;
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm;
- To fulfill and manage your orders;
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of Services to the user;
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users;
- To send you marketing and promotional communications (you can opt out of our marketing emails at any time).
III. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may need to process your data or share your personal information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing (such as Stripe, Paypal or Twint), shipping processing (such as Sieber Transport, Swiss Post or DHL), data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts.
IV. Is your information transferred internationally?
Our servers are located in Switzerland and EU. If you are accessing our website from outside Switzerland and EU, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third-parties with whom we may share your personal information in Switzerland and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, we will take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law (in particular GDPR).
V. How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information longer than 36 months.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
VI. How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access our website within a secure environment.
VII. What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the following:
- the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information;
- the right to request rectification or erasure;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability (if applicable).
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal and will not affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
VIII. Controls for do-not-track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile application include a do-not-track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
IX. Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
X. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to: Milola Sàrl, chemin des Châbles 12, 1807 Blonay
XI. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Milola Sàrl, chemin des Châbles 12, 1807 Blonay
We will usually respond to your request within 30 days.